The website and personal data administrator is "WEBMAXX.PL TOMASZ SKIERSKI" Wenantego Burdzińskiego 9 lok. 8, 03-480 Warsaw (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit processing, raise objections and transfer personal data. You can also file a complaint with the supervisory body and revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data if you consented to it.
- Administrator - Tomasz Skierski, running a business "WEBMAXX.PL TOMASZ SKIERSKI" ul. Wenantego Burdzińskiego 9 lok. 8, 03-480 Warsaw
- Website - website https://arabhorsepromotion.com, https://webmaxx.pl
- User - any entity that uses the Website.
2. Personal data
- The User may submit his / her personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, e.g. the subscription form for the newsletter.
- The administrator of the User's personal data is the Administrator.
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the subscription form for the newsletter is processed in order to send the newsletter to the User.
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the order form are processed in order to perform the contract, including issuing and sending to the User an invoice documenting the purchase.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary to take action by the User to which the form is intended.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The user has the following rights:
- the right to request access to, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
- The Administrator informs the User that the personal data provided to him as part of the subscription form for the newsletter is transferred to the United States by being stored in a database located on a server located in the United States. The administrator uses the MailChimp mailing system, whose supplier is an entity in the USA. This entity guarantees the confidentiality of data stored in its databases.
- The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Centrum Informatyczne - wer.pl Tomasz Sikora, 31-831 Kraków, ul. Cienista 59/18, NIP: 678-190-45-14 - in order to register domains and hosting packages,
- P.H.U. JOVIX, ul. Jagiellońska 60, 03-307 Warsaw - in order to use accounting services,
- Fakturownia sp. z o.o., ul. Juliana Smulikowskiego 6/8, 00-389 Warsaw, NIP: 521-370-44-20 - in order to use the invoice system, under which invoices are generated.
- Rocket Science Group, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 - in order to use the MailChimp mailing system for sending a newsletter,
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User's end device for statistical purposes and to ensure proper operation of the Website.
- The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User's end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the web browser.
The Administrator informs the User that he / she can use the following technologies to track activities undertaken by the User within the Website:
- Google Analitycs
- Server logs